... since 1350!!
Dax Lueg am Heuberg is mentioned for the first time in 1350 as "Dachslueg" and "Dachs Lueg". In 1565 the estate Dax Lueg was bought from the Erzstift St. Peter under Abbot Benedikt Obergasser or purchased from the Urbar of the Fürsterzbischof. A certain Hans Poschinger was at that time there "Maier", thus manager of the good.